Pool Styles San Antonio TX
The Pool Styles San Antonio TX Locals Can Count On For A Job Well Done!
Get Your FREE Quote
If you’re planning a pool remodeling San Antonio project, you can choose from a comprehensive range of pool styles.
- Above Ground Pools: These pools are more budget-friendly than other kinds of pools. Plus, they’re portable, so you can take them with you when you move. You can also add a deck to this pool.
- Architectural Pools: These pools have definite lines and are geometric in most cases. Architectural pools mimic the style and layout of the house.
- Indoor Pool: An indoor pool is under a roof, is in a geometric shape, and is insulated. It’s open for year-round swimming. On average, the cost for these pools is lower than for outdoor pools.
- Infinity Pools: These pools are also called negative edge pools and most often highlight a view. They give off an impression that the water is falling from the edge, like a waterfall.
- Lap Pool: These pools are built for fitness purposes. Mostly, they’re long, rectangular, narrow, and over 50 feet long.
- Plunge Pools: Plunge pools contain cold water and resemble the pools used by the Chinese and Ancient Romans for medicinal purposes. They might be a part of an in-ground pool or be separate.
- Inground Pools: An inground pool lives up to its name in terms of placement. Such pools are made of concrete, fiberglass, or vinyl.